Dear human race,
I’ve noticed that you need a wake up call. So I took it upon myself to give it to you. Here, for your enjoyment, are my thoughts and opinions about all of you. If you don’t want to hear it, then…. Stop reading?
1. Shut up and stop whining about everything in your life. Be grateful for the shit you have and stop being a drain on society with your self pity attitude. No one gives a shit, and if they do, be thankful SOMEONE is willing to put up with your bullshit.
2. For goodness’ sake, STOP pushing your unwanted drama into other people’s lives. Really. You sicken me. Grow up. Not everyone wants to go on your stupid fucking roller coaster ride.
3. Stop going along with the people from number two. If you don’t want drama, then don’t let things that other people say get you all hot and bothered. It’ll just make things worse for you. AND, stop blaming it on the other people. You willingly gave the person a reaction and got yourself in the middle of whatever the situation was. What is wrong with you? Take responsibility for what you do and move on.
4. Don’t ask someone for advice and then completely disregard it because their answer doesn’t allow you to indulge in your selfishness. Don’t go on that little spiral in your head in which you come up with reasons why you shoud let yourself do whatever the hell you want. “Well, I should live for today and not think about tomorrow.” Guys, really…. That’s not wisdom. That’s an excuse immature people give to cover their asses for anything they do. Once again, grow up. All you’re going to do is annoy the people that only want the best for you.
5. If your life sucks, DO something about it. Do something productive that makes you happy that DOESN’T involve narcotics. I cannot feel any sympathy for you if you let all the bad things in your life overwhelm the good ones. It’s all in your head that you can’t do something. Get over it.
6. Forgive other people. If you sit there and harbor a grudge toward another person, that’s only going to hurt you and weigh down the people around you with your attitude. Shut the fuck up and get over yourself. “Thou who is without sin, cast the first stone.” And don’t you fucking forget it.
7. DO NOT JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE. Who the hell do you think you are? Don’t think ill of someone else just so you can excuse all the shit you’ve done. Stop slandering other people for your own benefit. You may not like them, but you don’t know their life. They could be suffering something eight million times worse than anything you’ve ever had to go through. You do not know their life. Shut your mouth and do some good in the world.
8. Stop clinging to other people. They can’t give you everything you need, and the fact that you could expect that from another person is fucking ridiculous. You will just end up pushing them away. Don’t prevent someone else from living their own life just because you can’t. Retract the fucking claws, sweetheart.
9. Don’t base your opinion of someone off of something that happened years ago. That just makes you a closeminded asshole. That person could have changed volumes since that mistake they made back in the day. I know i certainly have. Give people another chance. You wouldn’t want someone to feel that way about you.
10. Lastly, and possibly most importantly, don’t let things bother you. Just chill out, enjoy life. Don’t get upset over something that won’t matter later on. If there’s a possibility that you won’t remember the reason for why you cried over something, or screamed and yelled and threw a fit about something, then why does it matter now? It doesn’t.